Instructions Benefits of Walking Meditation Interview Guidance
Q&A Food for Yogis
Registration: Registration form is available at the center or downloadable from the website and it should be turned in upon arrival. Yogis are encouraged to attend both days or at the minimum one full day as defined below.
Saturday only: Yogis must arrive at the center before 8:00am and could leave anytime after the Dhamma talk. For convenience, yogis could check in on Friday’s evening.
Sunday only: Yogis must arrive at the center before 8:00am and could leave after the Dhamma talk. For convenience, yogis could check in on Saturday anytime after 1pm.
Weekend Retreat Information
A Memorial Weekend Meditation Retreat
In Remembrance of Sayadawgyi U Pandita
May 7-8, 2016 at TMC
Note: Yogi's are welcome to come on Sunday morning before 8:00am, to practice and to participate in the remembrance ceremony in the afternoon without having to register.
Registration_Form Đơn Ghi Danh Thư Mời
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 2017
1. March 1 - March 30: 30-day retreat with Sayadaw Khippapanno & Sayadaw U Thuzana
2. June 1 - June 30: 30-day retreat with a guest teacher from Panditarama
3. September 1 - September 30: 30-day Retreat with U Thuzana Sayadaw
4. December 1 - December 30: 30-day retreat with a guest teacher from Panditarama
1. Quarter 1: Jan: 7-8, 21-22 Feb: 4-5, 18-19 Mar: none
2. Quarter 2: Apr: 8-9 May: 6-7, 20-21 June: none
3. Quarter 3: Jul: 9-9 Aug: 5-6, 19-20 Sep: none
4. Quarter 4: Oct: 7-8, 21-22 Nov: 4-5, 18-19 Dec: none